HOW TO BLOW UP A PIPELINE

8 environmental activists from various parts of the country (California, Oregon, North Dakota, and Texas) meet in West Texas in order to, as the title suggests, blow up a pipeline. They believe the only way to get attention to their cause (fighting climate change and protecting the environment) is to make a statement with their actions as opposed to their words. I'll start out by stating I was impressed and a little shocked actually the film was not preachy in any sense. The writers and characters don't mock individuals or audience members who do not believe in their cause (so the film is very watchable from that perspective). It's told with the group meeting up to carry out their mission, while their backstory and how they came to find themselves in this situation, told through various flashbacks. Also, the film had a wide range of actors from various backgrounds so again, it's not another "white man bad/oppressor" even though the word oppressor does sneak its way in at one point. A decent enough story that had me curious from the original trailer but overall, doesn't do anything to move the needle. Seemed more of a voyeur type film. 6/10