If, and only if Sollecito's health is deteriorating, as I believe it is as well, that may be why they went after Leo. So that both are out of the picture in the next little while. Maybe? Not sure but it looks more and more like either Del Balso, or the Desjardins/Mirarchi crew, as they are traditionally known to hire to do the deed. HA would take care of it on their own, and a signature move is burning the getaway car. Then again, the media is pointing THE finger at Del Balso, who has the protection of HA, more than traditional mafia factions, at this time. To be sure, I believe everyone wants Del Balso gone, incredible how this guy has more lives than Magi, who was marked for years.

Who here has any legit sources that Arcadi is active, and moreso, aligned with Del Balso? That throws a whole new curveball into the fold. Imagine Arcadi is the mastermind behind all of this? In La Source, Andrew Scoppa mentions over and over again about how Arcadi (and Del Balso) turned on Vito once he was put away in the US. Then again, Scoppa was a rat, so who knows how legit that is?

Could it be that Leo is asking the exact same question right now, or does he know and isn't saying? Only time will tell...

Not just getting my stripes, something I can't talk about. Something that was ruining my whole life and he made it right. For what I owe him, I would follow that man into hell.