Originally Posted by Irishman12
SCREAM VI

The 4 survivors of SCREAM (2022) have all relocated to New York: Tara (Jenna Ortega), Mindy (Jasmin Savoy Brown), and Chad (Mason Gooding) to attend college while Sam (Melissa Barrera) attempts to keep an eye on her baby sister. As with any sequel, the audience knows what to expect: bigger body count, more gruesome murders, etc. and although the level of violence is turned up, I don't believe it's done in a gratuitous way. As last year's Scream followed the original, this gave off a very SCREAM 2 vibe other than just the story taking place outside of Woodsboro. Overall, I'm more satisfied with this entry than I was with last year's; however, this was the first and only Scream I was able to figure out who the killer(s) was before the halfway point (which was a let down). And my biggest grip with this is the reasoning for his/her/their killing spree as it yet again comes off light. As you can guess, the film leaves itself open to a third entry, which now will probably come in a few short years because the basic rule of any horror franchise is quantity over quality. With the exception of the opening kill scene, which has a nice and new hook to it, everything else here is again regurgitated. 7/10

Wow, a 7.

We are watching now and enjoying, looks like they did a good job on this one.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.