'Ndrangheta, the new repentant from Vibonese Pasquale Megna challenges the Mancuso clan: "They have no honor"
The collaboration of the 58-year-old from Nicotera Marina opens up scenarios that were unthinkable just a few months ago. The challenge of him the powerful Limbadi clan: «I will dedicate my life to fighting the mafias»

of editorial staff April 22, 2023 07:30

Challenge the Mancusos , claims to know the secrets of the powerful 'Ndrangheta family of Limbadi, talks about murders. The new collaborator of justice Pasquale Megna promises to do damage to the clan that has been dictating law in the Vibonese area and beyond for decades, claiming that he wants to change his life, especially for his children.

«I am able to report murders, attempted murders and many other things, most of which pertain to 'Ndrangheta events. The Mancusos don't even know where honor belongs .' These are his words, peremptory, recorded by the investigators in his first deposition.

A collaboration that opens up scenarios that were decidedly unthinkable until a few months ago. Pasquale Megna , 58 years old from Nicotera Marina, was arrested in the night between 8 and 9 January in the Feudotto district of Vibo Valentia after going into hiding on 2 December 2022 because he was accused of the murder of Giuseppe Muzzopappa, shot dead on the evening of November 26 last year not far from the Nicotera seafront.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"