THE ALARM
The repentant who revealed plans to kill Gratteri is without protection, the lawyer: "He has already been threatened"
The strange case of Antonio Genesio Mangone, collaborator of justice without being considered as such. The lawyer Conidi: "he is in a situation of very serious danger"
by Pietro Comito March 21, 2023 10:34

« Antonio Genesio Mangone is without protection , it is right that all the press bodies that deal with him today know it. The same newspapers that inform public opinion of his statements at the maxi-trial Rinascita Scott , and in particular on the retaliatory intentions of the 'Ndrangheta against the prosecutor Nicola Gratteri and his closest collaborators ». This is what the lawyer Claudia Conidi says, who assists the man, originally from Cariati but resident in Veneto, not accused in Rinascita Scott and already involved in a proceeding that hit the Grande Aracri di Cutro. Mangone finds himself in an atypical condition: «I had been called for his deposition at the maxi-trial - highlights the Catanzaro criminal lawyer - but the public prosecutor explained that Mangone would have been questioned as a witness and, for this reason, I felt I had to leave the classroom because on a technical level my presence was not necessary. But, having completed his cross-examination, today, I will forward a new communication to the prosecutor Gratteri, the umpteenth, which therefore follows others sent previously, but which remained unanswered ».

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hollander; 04/21/23 02:58 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"