Vito I'm not someone who makes anything up. When I speak about something here it's because it's the truth and I'm telling you there is Colombo activity in Canada. No thread is going to be made about it until names come out publicly just like how I never mentioned Louie Rainone being a major player in Cicero until Scott Burnstein wrote about him. I don't know anything about Giuseppe Violi and his possible Colombo affiliation but maybe there is a connection there. 10 years ago no one would of said there were Gambino or Los Angeles members in Ontario and then we learned Albert Iavarone and others were made in Los Angeles. The fact the parole board read from a file Giuseppe Violi is a Associate or member of the Bonanno or Colombo Family reveals there's some knowledge from law enforcement of the Colombo Family being involved up in Canada.

I'm never going to mislead anyone with my posts or fabricate anything like some do here no matter if you agree or disagree with me. That should be painfully obvious for some of you who were in the other thread. I go solely on facts and what we can prove.

Luankaci I'm talking about currently. That's all I'm saying about it here until names come out and to respect Vito's request to not derail this post.

Last edited by Mafia101; 04/21/23 11:28 AM.