Originally Posted by Hollander
Thanks Toodoped ! cool

You're welcome bud.

It also interesting to note that Ferraro was probably in LA during the same time when the second conflict occurred with remnants of the old North Side Mafia who previously made peace and a new alliance with the victorious Capone crew but in 1942/43 that same alliance went down the toilet.

Many murders occurred and the Northsiders were losing the war for the second time and also again or same as the first conflict, some Northsiders fled the city and went to other cities and families such as the one in LA.

For example sometime around 1945 North Side member Tony Pinelli fled to LA probably because of the bloody conflict. So during the early 50s the Outfit had lots of trouble with the government around northwest Indiana and so Accardo and Giancana wanted for Pinelli to takeover the crew as their new capo.

So around 1952 Accardo and Giancana were allegedly greeted in LA by Frank Ferraro who in turn took them to a meeting with Pinelli on which Pinelli had no other choice but to accept their offer.

Again, as I previously said I still dont have a clue regarding Ferraros role in LA, meaning wether it had something to do with the conflict and the "migration" which occurred at the time, or he was simply one of the Outfits reps in that area...again, I still have lots of questions about the situation.

In addition, by the mid 60s (possibly after Ferraros death) Pinelli returned to LA again and officially transferred his membership to the LA fam.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good