Originally Posted by Irishman12
WINNIE THE POOH: BLOOD AND HONEY

Yes, you read that right. Much like COCAINE BEAR, the title tells the whole story. After having grown up with the friendly animals, Christopher Robin soon ventures off to college; however, while doing so, the animals are left to fend for themselves in order to survive. This creates hardship and resentment amongst the creatures until Christopher returns one day with his soon bride-to-be. During the visit, the animals are not the sweet and cuddly friends Christopher expected to greet upon his arrival. No, the animals have returned to their basic nature and kill whatever prey comes their way in order to survive. Knowing you're not going to be graced with a GONE WITH THE WIND type of performance, the film still takes itself seriously and puts forward a fine effort. It's a fun ride to see a much different, darker, and gorier take on the classic characters. I'm sure this will not be for everyone but I appreciate the genre expansion and also look forward to future efforts by director Rhys Frake-Waterfield, as rumor has it characters such as Bambi, Mary from Mary Had A Little Lamb, Peter Pan, and a sequel to this are already being discussed! 5/10

We plan on streaming soon, thanks for the review i12

? Why do you think china has banned this movie…does it have a negative reflection of anything Chinese?

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.