Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by Hollander
Another murder in the Neapolitan area: Raffaele Malvone , 29, was shot dead today in Torre Annunziata. The ambush took place around 1 pm today, Sunday 26 March, in via Plinio : Malvone, with a criminal record, believed by the investigators to be close to the Gionta clan.

This is like 3rd member of Gionta clan that was shot in last month. Do we know what is actually going on there ?

At the end of 2022 the Godfather spoke in court after years of silence. Valentino Gionta asked to have his say during a hearing. "I've wanted to talk for a year, but they haven't questioned me. I've been in prison for 30 years, but it's the first time I'm starting to talk about many things. I tell the judges to look carefully at their cards". He then adds: "Ask me, I'll explain things to you". This is how he began by addressing the magistrates.

Currently the boss is in prison with a life sentence, but his intervention seems more directed to defend his family than to repent.

He tried to explain the meaning of some wiretaps, above all to shelter his wife Gemma Donnarumma, who returned to Torre Annunziata after having served her sentence. And not only. Her defensive line is aimed at getting her daughter Teresa Gionta and her husband Giuseppe Carpentieri out of trouble, as well as her 39-year-old nephew with the same name. The three are on trial with him and accused of being the regents and of having reorganized the Gionta clan between 2020 and 2021, with extortion and drug trafficking.

Last edited by Hollander; 03/26/23 03:38 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"