Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by Mafia101
Originally Posted by NYMafia
** Slight correction: I meant to say, Magaddino (Buffalo) crews "up in Canada" per se, (in general), and the Bonanno crew influence in Montreal, specifically.
---
BTW, its always nice to hear from the few "gentlemen" (or should I say vultures) here, who wait around to get nasty....Its so classy!

It's also speaks volumes about your failing "agenda." It's actually comical.

I'm just calling you out for what you're known for everywhere else except here. I never said anything about your shotty work until I asked about two names on your Gambino Connecticut chart that weren't members and you decided to outright ignore me instead of just owning up to the two very obvious mistakes. Since you couldn't or wouldn't own up to it I'm going to point out what a fraud you are.

In my honest opinion along with many others, he knows more than you do. Sorry to rain on your parade.

This isn't about me vs him. He clearly knows a lot about the Mafia but for some reason he feels the need to make up names for his charts and details about Families in the bios he does and in the past he has stolen other people's work. There's a reason he's been kicked off of other platformslol

I asked him why he had a Genovese member and a guy who wasn't made at the time on his Gambino Connecticut chart and instead of owning up to the very obvious mistake he ignored me and has since made little indirect remarks about me.

He has a track record for this shit and no one here ever calls him out on it.