Originally Posted by DuesPaid

Thanks Hood, and I’m not talking any hate or mean shit, its just that I cannot stand all this forced WOKE shit….. i dont disagree that some people really need to be woke but i been awake my entire life. Growing up in FLATBUSH BROOKLYN NY, i was blessed to be in a true melting pot and we all got along, we would learn , play, work and eat together. It was a wonderful place to come up and sad to see things in the world deteriorating before our eyes.

Agreed. We've progressed so much as a country the liberals are actually looking and trying to find things to get upset about. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the demand for racism in this country has outgrown the supply.

As for last night, very happy Fraser got his well deserved Oscar! Shocked (but happy) Laurie Strode herself did as well as I thought for sure Angela Bassett was going to get it. Looks like I'll have to watch EEAAO now, although going into it, I still don't feel it's a Best Picture. The pool this year felt light to me and I'm a little upset THE WHALE got looked over for more nominations.