Wednesday Whackyness!...
-
TAKING YOUR BUCKWHEATS...

Frankie Boy was a fledgling young mafioso who worked directly for the Family boss. He eventually received a promotion and was assigned to the boss' personal security detail.

The boss' daughter soon caught a glimpse of the strapping and handsome young mafioso and decided she wanted a little piece of him for herself. So one evening she called Frankie into her bedroom and began making out with him. But just as they were getting hot and heavy, the boss entered the room and caught them red-handed in the act.

Enraged, he immediately called two of his goons in, and instructed them to take Frankie to be properly "disciplined." They dragged Frankie to another mafioso. A big ugly, and very violent mafioso by the name of Big Al.

They knocked on Big Al's door. He opens it and quickly snarled, "What the fuck do you want? I'm eating my lunch!"

The goons explained, "The boss caught this idiot getting frisky with his daughter. He wants you to break all his teeth and then fuck him in his ass!"

"Ok," replied Al, "just throw him on the floor and I'll handle this after lunch." So the goons threw Frankie to the floor and left.

Now Frankie had been in plenty of fights in his life, and had broken some bones. But he was completely terrified at the prospect of getting ass-fucked. So he tried pleading with Big Al, "Please, come on, man! Can't you just break my teeth and leave it at that? Please don't fuck me in the ass."

"SHUT UP," Yelled Big Al. The boss wants you ass-fucked. So thats it! I'm gonna fuck you in the ass but good! I'm not even gonna use vaseline! LOL, Now shut the fuck up and let me finish my meatball hero," Exclaimed Big Al.
-
As Frankie became resigned to his fate, he began crying on the floor...Then suddenly, the door opened up again and the goons dragged in another mafioso into the room. They explained to Big Al, "The boss just caught this guy stealing from him. He told us to let you know he wants you to break all his teeth and cut off both his fucking hands too!"

"No problem," said Big Al. "Leave him with me. I'll handle this after I finish lunch."

Now as Frankie and this other guy were on the floor awaiting their fate, the door opened once more. The same goons drag in a third mafioso and tell Big Al, "This fucking stool pigeon was informing to the cops. The boss wants you to break every fucking tooth in his mouth and cut out his fucking tongue as well!"

They throw the rat on the floor next to the other two hapless hoods, and then depart.

Seeing and hearing all this, soon has Frankie thinking. After a few minutes of contemplation, the young hoodlum called out, "Hey Al, just remember pal, I'm the guy that you have to fuck in the ass without vaseline. Make sure you don't forget, ok!"