Freaky Fridays....
-
THE RIGHT-HAND MAN!

One day a Mafia boss asks his right-hand man if he's willing to do anything asked of him. The young soldier replies, "Of course I would. Why, I'd even give my life for you, my beloved capo!'

The Mafia boss then says to him. "Ok then, go into the bathroom, jerk-off, and then bring it out." He then hands his trusty soldier a plastic cup.

Unsure of what's going on, the devoted right-hand man dutifully goes into the bathroom, jerks himself off into the plastic cup, and come out.

The boss then says, "Good, very good. Now go in and do it again. And don't forget to bring it out again to show me," as he hands the soldier a new cup.

So the young mafioso heads back into the bathroom and jerks off once again. He walks out a bit tired, with much less in the cup than the first time around. This routine goes on three more times as the boss watches and remarks, "Very good, very good indeed! You did good, but I want you to go jerk-off one last time."

He hands him a new cup and the soldier returns to the bathroom and does what he was ordered to do.

He's in there awhile, but when the bathroom door finally opens, the young soldier is barely able to walk out. He is all wobbly and half dragging himself. But he wobbles over to his capo and shows him the cup. There is hardly a drop in there.

The Mafia boss is now smiling widely and then says, "Alright Vito, I want you to take my daughter Maria out for pizza and to the movies, and then bring her back safely."
-

This joke is for all the jerk-offs!

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/03/23 11:23 AM.