Schiavone's stories against the businessman friend of politicians. The DDA wants him to testify
Sandokan's son said he never knew Pino Fontana personally but knew that he was close to Michele Zagaria

The collaborator of justice Nicola Schiavone
He doesn't know him personally, but he knows that he is an entrepreneur close to Michele Zagaria . This is what Nicola Schiavone , a former scion of his father Sandokan at the head of the Casalesi family, declared for about a year as a collaborator of justice on the position of Giuseppe Fontana , an entrepreneur from Casapesenna but transplanted to Caserta, involved in the Medea investigation which also embroiled several Caserta and Neapolitan politicians.

Schiavone's report was deposited by the DDA in the entrepreneur's appeal process which is taking place in Naples to ask for the renewal of the hearing investigation. In the coming days, the Court will decide whether or not to listen to the collaborator of justice via video link as requested by the Attorney General at the request of the DDA of Naples.

Schiavone told the magistrates that he knows the brothers of Giuseppe Fontana (known by all as Pino), with one of whom he also attended the Amaldi high school in Santa Maria Capua Vetere together. And on Pino's position he claims to have indirect knowledge "for having told me all the top exponents of the clan, in particular Giuseppe Misso, Nicola Panaro, Oreste Caterino, Antonio Iovine . I don't remember - he adds - having also spoken about it with Michele Zagaria as it constituted such consolidated news within the clan about the recognizability of these Fontana brothers and Michele Zagaria that there was not even need to talk about it between him and me ".

Last edited by Hollander; 02/23/23 09:21 AM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"