SUNDAY SHENANIGANS.....
-

THE MAFIA'S "FOUR SEASONS"

An infamous Mafia Family had an especially deadly crew among its membership, known only as "The Four Seasons."

One evening the Family Capo called them in, to discuss his orders for their next job.

"Winter," the Capo began. "I need you to stay nice and cool in the face of pressure. With ice in your veins," he said, patting his trusty soldier on the shoulder.

"Now Summer," he continued. "If the heat becomes too much for Winter, use that fiery temper of yours to make sure the cops remember who they're really working for, and burn that image into their fucking heads." He instructed his second soldier.

"As for you, Spring," he laughed, "this racket is gonna make us a whole lot green." So watch this operation very closely and make sure that this racket keeps growing as we reinvest in it."

"And last, but certainly not least," the Mafia boss continued, as he approached Autumn and gently cupped his face with both hands. "You get them there safely, and just STAY in the getaway car, so that if anything happens..."

"CHRIST, DAD!!!" snapped Autumn. "I know! I know!..Yeah, I GET it! Once again, it looks like I'm the fucking fall guy!"