I know a few keep bringing up Questadt as “proof” that Fredo was trying to bring Mike down or that he was ruthless but like I’ve said before if that was the case then why tell Mike about it? If he truly wanted to bring Mike down then he would’ve kept quiet about it. Honestly we don’t know how long he knew about it or to what extent. Plus Fredo was obviously scared of Mike so in his mind he probably felt there was a good chance he would kill him the second he revealed that which is probably accurate. The fact remains that he still told Mike about the Senate lawyer. The fact remains that the only brother that purposely killed his own brother was….Mike. The fact remains that there is much more evidence that shows Fredo was simply duped by Roth and didn’t know it was going to be hit. Look I’m not saying Fredo did the right thing. It was incredibly stupid but I just dont see much evidence pointing to Fredo purposely being cunning enough to try and harm his brother. It seems like he simply wanted to do something g on his own and despite his nativity/stupidity he thought he was helping the Family and Mike. Hell even Mike himself admits that “I know Roth misled him and he didn’t know they were going to try and kill me”

Last edited by JCrusher; 02/11/23 10:33 AM.