Helpin' out a new friend...
-

A Mafia soldier waved down a taxi-cab in Midtown Manhattan. So the taxi driver pulled to the curb to pick up his fare. Once inside the backseat, the mafioso commented that he never saw a fancy Mercedes Benz being utilized as a cab before. He was very surprised by that. He then asked the cabby, "Why is it that the hood ornaments stick out so prominently on Benz's?

Figuring he'd get a laugh or two out of it, the driver then jokingly remarked back, "So it's easier for us to take aim when we're running over innocent pedestrians!" Continuing the gag, the cabby then commented to the hoodlum, "See that old lady trying to cross the street over there? Watch this!" He then quickly hit the gas pedal, racing toward her, but at the very last minute spun his steering wheel, avoiding her.

But the cabby heard a loud thump, and from his rearview mirror saw the elderly woman crash to the pavement anyway. He then nervously quivered, "How the hell did that happen? I made sure I missed her!"

The mafioso then proudly retorted back, "Hey pal, you did completely miss her. But I caught her for you with my rear door!"
--

Sunday Shenanigans....I know I'm posting this joke late today. But I figured, "what the hell!" Better late than never! LOL