Extracts:
Originally Posted by mustachepete
Why is Kay saying, twenty years later, "Tony knows that you killed Fredo," instead of, "Tony knows that Fredo tried to kill me"?
Originally Posted by Evita
As regards hypocrite Kay, I bet she never told him that she killed his unborn brother

convoluted, unbalanced and disjointed GF3 --
how would she know when she had been banished and everyone even Connie, the resident sister 'knows' Fredo drowned
Makes no sense to me as well that Kay knew? Michael killed? Fredo when everyone 'knows' Fredo drowned

Anyhow even if so, Kay must also know that Fredo was complicit in the Tahoe shooting but Kay as always throwing Michael under the bus even after all those years!

Why would Kay even tell Anthony if it was Kay who did - was it leverage for Michael to let Anthony go....

Kay tells Michael "to let Tony go free to have his own life Away from Michael" or similar but weren't Kay and their children Anthony and Mary were already and have been away from Michael for several years since Michael entrusted their children's education to Kay, their mother for their own best interests because the Corleone money, power and resources couldn't cut it!

It was all about Anthony's education and Michael was being the loving father, genuinely wanting Anthony to get his law degree first – the insurance, Michael missed out on

Kay of all people ought to know the importance of education and should have encouraged Anthony and been supportive instead of throwing Michael under the bus, as always - That's your father, Anthony It's not me

Besides have you heard Anthony sing?!!

Originally Posted by mustachepete
*It's also not hard to scenario that Deanna is Fredo's primary frustration, especially when the deleted scene where they arrive at the party is considered
Sure thing Pete Deanna humiliating Fredo in front of everyone that Fredo is not a real man etc. and Fredo having to admit he can't control his wife, certainly wouldn't have helped but then again! Fredo was going to be the Don after that night's shooting up of Michael's bedroom Who is real man! now