Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by hoodlum
[quote=DuesPaid]We had the fish next door last night , everything was wonderful.

This morning our traditional Christmas breakfast bake and Bagels with homemade veggie cream cheese
The breakfast bake is hash browns with pepper onion eggs bacon and cheese, mixed into a casserole dish and baked for 1 1/2.

My nieces go crazy for it, i indulge in the bagels on Christmas morning since I do not usually have them.

Spiral Ham & Mac & Cheese for dinner with an amazing side of Asian Broccoli with cashews and tempura asparagus.

Merry Christmas All

Tempura aspararus &oriental brocc on Christmas ? , it's awesome 2 b different Dues ,

Hi Ya Hood… yes …not sure how we made these asian style dishes a part of the holiday table but I’m sure its something to do with some of the special relations my Mary and I have made throughout our lives…good people no many cultures.

[Kathleen &I love all foods from all parts of the globe...I in particular love Pho 4 breakfast...Some American foods suck sometimes...who the f..ck wants 2 eat bacon & eggs all the time???...or meatloaf & mashed pot????...geeeez..I say ..get out of the house & go 2 the turkish restaurant up the street...know what I mean??..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...