It's official also Carbone repents!

The newly repentant Bruno Carbone spills the beans: "25% shareholder with Imperiale, in Naples drug money was managed by 'Il Bello'"
Antonio Mangione
December 12, 2022

He is considered the loyalist of Raffale Imperiale , his right arm. And in fact he followed him even after his arrest, deciding to pass by the state too. We are talking about Bruno Carbone , Giugliano's narcos also arrested in Dubai and became a collaborator of justice, just like the imperial one. Carbone made some statements to the magistrates. On 22 November, in the magistrates' room of the Rebibbia prison
, in front of the Public Prosecutors dr. Maurizio De Marco and Dr. Lucio Giugliano , Deputy Prosecutors of the Republic at the Court of Naples.

“I and Imperiale were at the head of the organization dedicated to drug dealing”, admits Carbone, who then reveals the names and roles of each participant: “Omitted, he kept the accounts, moved the money electronically, based on our orders. For example, in Naples the money was handed over to a person who deposited it in accounts, and the money
reappeared, for example, in South America. The nickname of the person to whom the money was handed over in Naples is "Il Bello" and after he was arrested, there was another person whose name I can't remember now.

“I started working with Imperiale towards the end of 2014/beginning of 2015, but I'm not sure.
Anyway since just before I moved from Holland to Dubai.
Over time I entered into a partnership with him. I was a 25% shareholder, with another 25% the costs were paid, and the remaining 50% belonged to Imperiale.
Clients of our organization were: San Giovanni a Teduccio, Torre
Annunziata, Melito, Fuorigrotta, the Calabrians, an Apulian and a Roman".

Carbone is a flooded river and tells all the details about who gave support and structures for drugs and money. “There was a cousin of mine, he worked for me, he too starting around 2016, or rather starting from 2017, managed the supports in Campania, in the Castel Volturno, Licola, Lago Patria area. Some clients had direct contact with him. He organized supports and transfers.
As for transport from Holland, I had a company from Slovakia, which worked with me. I confirm that his name is BOBO. We bought the trucks, one was confiscated. They loaded into Holland. They often unloaded in the North (Emilia Romagna) and then from here
the loads passed on to the machines to get to Naples".

"The king is dead, long live the king!"