Yea and honestly I think he’s overlooked or undervalued either way the fact he was a typhoon is undeniable. He controlled all of New England period all six states ….. his impact was enormous on every level….. his power was never questioned or threatened… and the more people do the research whatever is public which is a lot still won’t in my honest opinion be able to succumb to the type of influence the amount of members and in reality even his close comrades is not known from his upbringing to his rise…. I’m from Boston born and raised but I will always tell people unless you really don’t underestimate Rhode Island for one bit … since I was a kid and from many people before me Rhode Island period had so many gangsters and made men back then that it was a due diligence to make yourself known or u can always be the passed by … even now they say there are many members they won’t even mention because they don’t want the scrutiny… in my opinion Rhode Island had maybe 20 made guys 30 could be a stretch…. A small state but they have the south coast of mass which is taunton New Bedford Fall River and Rhode Island period like johnston and Lincoln both hotheads for many gangsters
But all in all Raymond sr reign was immaculate… mid 50s to 80s. He was involved in maybe all the mob scams that was a national scam besides maybe the French connection… involved in politics down to Washington…. The Kennedys owed him a favor for crying out loud Lmaoo I mean really he was an icon in that life …. His henchmen range from guys like Richie Gomes to John anselmo he held court with old school men like joe Lombardo to don peppino modica whos a mustache Pete and strong ties to the calabria is Italy…
Even the chart earliest chart of the family which has maybe 30 people form Rhode Island and Boston is from 1963 when valachi had his hearings and we know for sure that’s maybe a 1/4 of the family then … I mean he had made members is Maine for crying out loud and it’s was what 4 of them there and a son so they had a crew and who knows who else got made sooooo
This man patraica is like the more I learn about him now the more I realize I really don’t know much…

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "