Originally Posted by Irishman12
THE GREATEST LIE EVER SOLD: GEORGE FLOYD AND THE RISE OF BLM

The Daily Wire presents another hard-hitting documentary presented by Candace Owens concerning the life and death of George Floyd and the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement. Candace presents both sides of Floyd's life by interviewing those who knew him like his roommates, Derek Chauwin's coworkers, and impartial experts to weigh in on the tragic events of that day. In addition to Floyd's death, she also explores the finances of Black Lives Matter via their most recent tax return, finding they raised $80 million. Although, the question is then raised, where has that money gone to and how much has gone back into rebuilding black communities (and the results will astonish you). It's already wildly known that Black Lives Matter founder Patrisse Cullors has already enriched herself by buying multiple mansions in predominately white neighborhoods, while also enriching her family with well paying jobs for positions they have no background, education, or experience in doing. An eye-opening revelation for sure and I applaud the efforts of Mrs. Owens and The Daily Wire for having the courage to go against the grain and to bring a new perspective and fresh set of eyes to this story that no one wants to hear outside of the MSM narrative. Another truth burger that I'm sure will leave many choking on but facts don't care about your feelings. 6.5/10

I am looking forward to seeing this but it’s hard to understand how and why people let this shit happen, at least we have some people who not afraid to speak truth.

Keep ‘em coming i12….we luv your reviews

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.