Finally an influential politican here in Holland speaks out!

Justice Minister Dilan Ye?ilgöz (VVD) speaks out strongly against the ' woke movement'. She also believes that the Dutch democratic constitutional state is under pressure. She expressed her great concern during the annual HJ Schoo lecture in the Amsterdam Red Hat, in which she also harshly criticized MPs from opposition parties.

According to the liberal minister, the woke movement that has blown over from the United States is a problem. “I am explicitly not talking here about emancipation movements that advocate equal rights and inclusion. They have my support. What worries me are the currents that focus on the opposite: exclusion. People who feel they are allowed to determine what information or opinion is correct and what is incorrect. Or what is hurtful and what is not hurtful. Who is good and who is not. Who, under the guise of inclusion, are only concerned with exclusion.”

She says 'wokists' "want to determine who has the right to speak." Ye?ilgöz: „You can only participate if you belong to the right group. This reduces individuals to gender, origin or orientation with a fixed associated opinion. To deviate from this means to be excluded. You may be thinking, 'Is woke really such a problematic movement? Yes, as far as I'm concerned. Our ability to grow, to learn, to develop is fueled by mutual criticism and open discussion.”

"The king is dead, long live the king!"