Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by LuanKuci
The Bonelli fiasco was so pathetic for the Genoveses.
You’d think that a family like that would have the connections to hire legit hitmen (like eastern euros or former military).

At least this idiot brat was not a mob guy.

The simple truth is that a Mafia family, any family, is supposed to have an overwhelming percentage of their core membership, and by extension many of their closer associates "capable" and ready to do work at the drop of a hat. The fact that the few violent acts committed in recent years have all been "outsourced" by the hierarchy to outsiders (to common street urchins and gutter rats no less) is a major embarrassment and slap in the face to the entire brotherhood. WTF?

Is THIS what LCN has come to? Better yet, is THIS what the hierarchies, the so-called "bosses and brains" of these outfits have decided after consultation and careful consideration of the subject at hand? Shameful to say the least, and a sure sign of incompetence at best.

I do think it's deliberate though. I mean, the American justice system ain't no joke. There probably are more than enough wise guys running around that are more than capable of murder...hell, for all we know some are even itching to whack someone, but due to the harsh penalties - especially if you're LCN - many have taken a liking to the idea of some gang members taking the fall for a hit. There's plenty of them to go around and when a bit of dough comes into play there's more than enough candidates who wouldn't hesitate twice to pull a trigger. Even if they're not very good at it.

But they don't know what the fuck it is that they're doing. They are dummies. They have no brains, no foresight, and no basic format about how to even go about committing a "gangland" homicide without it being traced back to them. And once caught (which 99.9% of them are as current events have clearly pointed out), most turn rat! So I ask you now, "What good is that?" (and if you don't mind, I'll also answer my own question ok. The answer is, "Its NO good at all.")

There are ways to successfully get things done. But hiring outsiders, especially brain-dead druggie gangbangers who have zero loyalty to LCN is not the way!