No doubt it is nice, fun to flesh out the different opinions, interpretations, speculations, knowledge of the Forum members, in the spirit of the Board which keeps us conversing half a century on

My two cents worth!
I reckon all the killings were justified even Fredo's, in view of this is the business they've chosen and they all know the consequences of what will happen as a result of their betrayal

I believe, a man like Roth would risk going through it all again and again until he had Michael destroyed or dead
This is the man who didn't care if women and children were killed as long as Michael was

He still had his 300 million, Questadt, Geary and he'd always remain a dangerous foe, stone in Michael's shoe and I reckon, needs to be wiped out Get him -- let's get him now, while they can

While the Geary set up prostitute murder is no doubt deplorable,
1. would the band leader's brains not be splattered on the Godson's release contract if he still refused to sign?
2. what about Khartoum?

No doubt Fredo could have been spared as we'd debated that Michael could have continued to keep him under watch same as until Mama died

Since Fredo set his own brother up to be murdered, he is a true sociopath too and we have to consider him an incipient psycho as well