the rizzutos are not finished....yet.
we will see what frederick silva has to say at some point.

the musitanos at some point had an alliance w/ the rizzutos in the late 90's. when both bros were jailed for the papalia murder i would say it stopped.
the musitanos as others have stated operated a small cell in hamilton never exceeding 10 members/associates. they attempted to control hamilton after the papalia murder but never achieved total control before arrest in 1998/99.

it seems the bros were able to carve out a small area of control after both were released running sports gambling,illegal dumping and other rackets.
the situation in hamilton from 2015 on becomes more confusing. if the musitanos re established an alliance with rizzuto/sollecito faction i can find no evidence.
considering the legal and murder problems besetting the faction in MTL starting in 2015 i doubt any thought was given to what the musitanos problems were.

2015 would also be a starting point for the violi/luppino push to take out the musitanos. there is a thread on here with many infos about this.

as far as daniele ranieri being a member of the musitano cell absolutely not.
ranieri was juan ramon fernandez' man on the street in toronto running a small crew.
ranieri wanted since the project forza indictment was responsible for orchestrating the hit on angelo muitano in 2017. ranieri was found murdered in mexico in 2018.