I understand. You feel differently. I know so and i really went easy on burke stories because he was brutal. He never disrespected vario. Vario would get himself into enough problems and burke and others saved him, his in canarsie where my family is from. Also anytime burke was away and came home, the first thing he did was mutilate somebody body and leave lt in a spot where it will be found (different boroughs) and make the news/papers. He did the same mutilation to each victim. A retired cop said he got a call about a foul smell was coming from an abandoned car in the bronx. He said once him and his partner saw the victim and it had the tell tale burke brutality, they said i see jimmy's home. It was so obviously burke that there was no investigation and the case was closed. Obviously burke left this calling card to let everyone know he's out, stay in line and stay out of his way. Opinions are one thing but facts are another. These are facts, burke was feared by everyone and he would kill you in a blink of an eye if you crossed him. Anyone, any rank, any mob, any ethnicity. The F.B.I report naming burke the most powerful and wealthiest irish gangster in America was not for an April fools joke. Its because he had country wide connections, nypd/law enforcement in his pocket and killers all over america. Twice in the witness protection hill and his family had to pack up there life and emergency relocate due to wire taps picked up burke finding them. The marshalls could never figure out how he would find them, one theory was hill had to fly into N.Y to testify and he got to someone then.