Originally Posted by CNote
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Iceveins
Originally Posted by jace
I don't think it's right to pursue links to his family, if they want to distance themselves from him they should be allowed to. They were not participants in any of his crimes.
I'm not pursuing them at all, it just would be interesting to know if there is a connection on his mom's side to another infamous mob figure.

You and your associates don't need to come here and put top pictures of them as kids, and also put up photos of old family friends who were about 10 years old when some of the pictures were taken. Sisters, brothers, fiends, that is going too far.

Jace, before you kill the messenger, that image was obtained here on this website in the rare photos thread. I believe Albert sold them to some kind of OC image brokerage, so any confidentiality went out the window with Albert profiting from his father's heinous notoriety. Just so you know the depth of research we've done, we have talked to Stephanie Rosalia, Harvey"Chris" Rosenberg's widow, Albert DeMeo's widow. Camarie Montiglio, Robert DiNome, Det Frank Pergola NYPD Ret., Det Joe Wendling NYPD Ret., Det. Tony Nelson NYPD Ret. as well as numerous locals who frequented the Gemini during Roy's tenure of horror. If you want any info, let me know and I'd be happy to share. Currently I'm on the hunt for where Broadway Freddy DiNome lived in Shirley L.I.

If you have the address Freds old house is NOT hard to find. It still looks basically the same. Theres no bodies in the concrete porch. Wouldnt make sense to bring them all the way home when you pass 60 miles of Pine Barrens on the way home