Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by matteodenaro
This Convict Inc. VS Calandra drama just got super fkn silly. I'm afraid that Convict Inc. literally busted Jimmy out. IMO, Jimmy's credibility is in serious question after his "prison visit" video. Yikes...

Have they been feuding for a while?

Im not sure when it started. It seems that Rosso started it but he's slowly exposing Jimmy. When Jimmy first put up his "prison visit" video, I watched it. The story seemed odd because it really had nothing to do with why they went to the prison to visit Tommy Karate. Then at the end he put up the photo showing him with Paulie G and Tommy in prison. I knew immediately it was fake because not only was it CLEARLY photo shopped, Jimmy used a common picture floating around of Tommy Karate that Ive seen multiple times. I also saw the photo of Paulie G. that he used, so i KNEW it was fake as fuck.

Then when Rosso busted him out, Jimmy edited the title of his "prison visit" video to include. "THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT". I noticed it the next day. Then Jimmy puts that video out claiming, "Oh, my master plan worked. All I wanted to do was trigger people and it worked!" DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS SHIT? Cmon, Jimmy. You got caught. Now everyone is questioning how many stories are true and how many are all BULLSHIT