I'm 43. I've always found the mob stuff fascinating so when youtube came along it was great. A fountain of info and rare content previously unavailable to the general public. Franzese was probably the first "mob-tuber" that I watched. Then I came across Adam and Frank Cullotta (Adam being the most likeable mobtuber for me). Great content seeing Im from Chicago. Then I came across Sammy's channel and Calandra's channel. Ok, this is interesting. I'm liking hearing these stories from these guys. Then, the stupid beauty shop drama begins....

As the months go by, the youtube algorithm is taking it's inevitable control, and it's feeding me obscure "mob" channels that are hosted by a bunch of John Q. Publics. Lee Cole. Who? Who the fk is this guy? Jeff Canarsie. Huh? Jeff who? Canarsie like as in Brooklyn? Who the fk is this guy? I dunno, but so far, these guys are coming off as wannabe mobsters. Fat Bald Sicilian. Now who the fk is this guy? Man, no offense, but this dude is such a wannabe gangster and he reminds me of so many BS'ers I used to grow up with. His content is nothing but cat fights between other wannabes and even the real mob guys like Calandra, Sammy, Alite (if u wanna consider him a real mob guy), etc etc.. getting into these high school-esque squabbles. And his videos are like over an hour long. Ive never watched an entire video.

I've got TONS more to say, (especially about a segment I saw FBS ranting against that other shmuck, MRE, about who's more Italian and yada yada. Anyone else wanna chime in and give their opinion of the beauty shop little bitch drama known as "MobTube"?