your are so right. dom was only a drug dealer and messing people up in the neighborhood . he probably never held a real job in his life . some unknown guys smashed his windows in, on the front of his house and he never did a thing, he probably knows who did it.. this guy is way over rated. just a small medium time drug dealer . an gives the money to his masters! and mazzone listen to the way he talks.. he talks like he is in the movies. north philly brothers dont talk that much shit.. he is a complete fake.. he acts like he can fight and some dangerous special dude.. you got to b kidding me i am thinking.. why are these guys like this.. i know why. it is because if they really had any kind of money and were worry free.. they would not talk that talk and stare people down the way that they do.. they would walk around with a smile.. and only one guy emits that and it is joey and maybe that old man ligambi... that is it... maybe the 2 masters have all the money... they both sent thier kids to villanova.. that is 45K a year i believe..