Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
You again ?? I thought you were done with this thread ?? Bringing up stuff from weeks ago ?? What a child !!

Unlike you, I don't go on the internet and brag about doing 10 years in prison...Most people are ashamed of that...Unlike you I'm retired with a pension, I don't need to rob candy stores like you...

I also don't go on the internet to brag about how many mob guys I know, but I'd bet the house on it, its more then you know...

You come off as a fraud and the biggest wannabe !!

hey fuck you Di lorenzo if that ur real fucking name,,, ashamhed of what shit bag i walk the streets of miami with my head up high always dont forget that scumb bum!

Did you time with the cocaine cowboys too ??

Your heads up alright, its up your ass !!
Naw naw fuck head i dint do time with those characeter,,,, nice try try shit bag i just came to give my 2 cents about the best mob movie ver ,,, and there you insultin me AGAIN,,,,let me ask you gain DilorenzA HAVE YOU EVER meet any wise guys i mett bruno indelicato among other ,, who have u meet on a any JOINT,,,,why would i be ashame of me doing ten years ,,, most lilely u work a nine to five job,,,, which is good ,,,but i i really dont give a fuck what u profession is so back off asshole,, fucking low life,... keep talking old man ill give my coordinates so you and i can " talk" about this

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 06/22/22 11:22 AM.