Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Originally Posted by Irishman12

I had many reasons that gave me pause on getting the vaccine: first, you had to sign a waiver saying any adverse reactions you may have to it, you couldn't sue the pharmaceutical companies. Secondly, they wanted to bury their data and research for 75 years before a judge rightly overturned that (if the vaccines are "so safe," what are you hiding?). Finally, many people have had adverse reactions to it, especially young people that are developing Myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. But the media doesn't report on it so people aren't as informed about it. But remember, it's "completely safe" because the government and pharmaceutical companies told me so.

Well that goes for ANY vaccine especially "experimental" ones which I think the Covid vaccine is still classified as. You can't ever sue them sadly.

The Myocarditis is real, my nephew caught it from his vaccine. He's on scholarship to play football at the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB, Conference USA school) and he's as athletic as they come. Luckily we caught it early once he had breathing issues.

Glad you're nephew caught it in time and hopefully it doesn't affect his playing career. I believe you're right too that the vaccine is still considered experimental. Just another reason I decided not to get it. No thanks, I'm not a lab rat for Big Pharma.