supe
Originally Posted by CNote
Originally Posted by Signor Vitelli
Originally Posted by CNote
Did you ever enter the rear apartment on the 1st floor? Would you be able to draw a general Floorplan of the 1st floor? I've been there also.

I'll have to wrack my brain about this one. Remember, I'm talking around 32 years ago, and I can't guarantee my memories of the layout will be 100% accurate. And, again, I was never in there when it was the Gemini Lounge, so I don't know if my friend and his partner did any major renovations.

But, I will give it a try.

As far as seeing other areas - the apartment, for example - no, I didn't see anything except the bar area itself. I did see my friend's partner go through a door which I assumed led to a private office area, but I did not go into that area, nor did I ask. Since my friend absolutely did not encourage curiosity-seekers and Mob-wannabes, I didn't even broach the subject. Also, he could handle himself - his nose had been broken boxing in the Golden Gloves. We were friends, but I respected the fact that the bar was his territory and he was doing his best to make an honest living from it. I wasn't interested in stirring the pot.

Signor V.

Any information you could provide would be extremely appreciated. Can you provide any info about this image inside the building. I think its from one the side doors with the diamond windows looking in.

thas the definition of CREEPINESS