Originally Posted by Signor Vitelli
Originally Posted by CNote
Did you ever enter the rear apartment on the 1st floor? Would you be able to draw a general Floorplan of the 1st floor? I've been there also.

I'll have to wrack my brain about this one. Remember, I'm talking around 32 years ago, and I can't guarantee my memories of the layout will be 100% accurate. And, again, I was never in there when it was the Gemini Lounge, so I don't know if my friend and his partner did any major renovations.

But, I will give it a try.

As far as seeing other areas - the apartment, for example - no, I didn't see anything except the bar area itself. I did see my friend's partner go through a door which I assumed led to a private office area, but I did not go into that area, nor did I ask. Since my friend absolutely did not encourage curiosity-seekers and Mob-wannabes, I didn't even broach the subject. Also, he could handle himself - his nose had been broken boxing in the Golden Gloves. We were friends, but I respected the fact that the bar was his territory and he was doing his best to make an honest living from it. I wasn't interested in stirring the pot.

Signor V.

Any information you could provide would be extremely appreciated. Can you provide any info about this image inside the building. I think its from one the side doors with the diamond windows looking in.

Attached Files 1f805985e3e4d87ad51faa59008adf25.jpg