Originally Posted by afsaneh77
Originally Posted by Irishman12

Very true afsaneh. And keep in mind, I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vaccination. The pharmaceutical companies have their tentacles in both parties and throughout our government for their benefit only.

With all that happened these past two years, I would not want another vaccine. The way they conduct trials is nothing but a sham. Who would vaccinate the control group as well? They just wanted no long time safety data, and for good reasons. Also they buried the initial death count in the report. Anyhow, things are all part of the puzzle. When you let them get away with injuring people, why not forcing it on everyone to hide the adverse events and leave no control group in the world as well?

I had many reasons that gave me pause on getting the vaccine: first, you had to sign a waiver saying any adverse reactions you may have to it, you couldn't sue the pharmaceutical companies. Secondly, they wanted to bury their data and research for 75 years before a judge rightly overturned that (if the vaccines are "so safe," what are you hiding?). Finally, many people have had adverse reactions to it, especially young people that are developing Myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. But the media doesn't report on it so people aren't as informed about it. But remember, it's "completely safe" because the government and pharmaceutical companies told me so.