Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Dues...Whoa man , they look good...Im thinking of getting a new grill...simple but good in the 200 to 300$ range...any suggestions...maybe like ..is WEBER any good???...

What do u have??....I read this ad about this thing called "The Egg" or Bubble or something like that .....it's army green & supposed 2 work like a champ.

Originally Posted by blueracing347
Hoodlum,
I had some Lowe's grille 3 burner that I paid $90 for because of a dent. It worked well and lasted about four years. I kept it covered and in my lenai by the pool. Then my wife bought me the Weber. No problems, the parts are warranteed, and everyone I knew that has one, has had them for a long time. I think mine was $700 a few years ago. It's a genesis series. Then for this past Christmas, she got me the pit boss Austin XL pellet grill. You can smoke or grill with this guy. The only downside is it requires electric. I was having a party and getting ready to throw a brisket on and a storm came and took the power out and delayed me a couple hours. I think the pellet grill it's cheaper than the Weber. $200-$300 grill kept clean and out of the weather should be fine.

Those sound great, all work fine, it’s all about the person behind them….my Da cooked bbq on a bunch of bricks and stones, you gotta know your heat and your meat.

Chicken needs to cook slow and low , beef fast and furious, pork long and strong.

I have a Weber Genesis gas and a Weber classic charcoal, will post pics.

They work great but all bbq needs an attentive cook.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.