Originally Posted by afsaneh77
Originally Posted by Irishman12

Just another reason why I'm proudly not vaccinated! LET'S GO BRANDON and his mandatory vaccine mandate that got shot down by the Supreme Court.

What a relief that you are not Irishman. Stay safe. But know this, the extent of corruption goes beyond Brandon and Dems. Warp speed was Trump's plan. He still advocates these clot shots and calls himself "The father of the vaccine." He is the one signing the executive order for allowing gene therapy platform to go forward as a vaccine. Liability shield of the 86 act making childhood vaccine manufacturers immune to injury lawsuits was signed by President Reagan. So you see the problem. It's not just one party giving a pass to big pharma. They seem to be both infiltrated and captive. And the media makes sure you always choose between these two parties.

Watch this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pbTsVoI4xnwu/

Very true afsaneh. And keep in mind, I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vaccination. The pharmaceutical companies have their tentacles in both parties and throughout our government for their benefit only.