Originally Posted by hoodlum
Not 2 change countries ..but ..2nite we had 2 go by budget as the rest of the country..roast some links of sweet sausage in the oven until almost done..remove ,let sit...boil salted water & drop orecchiette until al dente..drain pasta till shocked (to stop cooking)...drain some cannelini beans & rinse good...blanch cleaned & picked broccoli rabe..shock that as well..prep chicken stock..(I use "Better than Boullion")...only a cup is needed..chop 4 nice size cloves of garlic....have on hand hot pepper flakes..granulated garlic...onion powder..& oregano...NOW...4 THE EXECUTION...sautee a little chopped shallot (oopps..I forgot 2 add that in the prep section)..then add the fresh garlic..sautee until all is translusent..add chicken stock then add the sliced cooled down sweet sausage..simmer 4 a good half hour 2 provide the sausage is going 2 be butter tender....add , after it reduces a bit ( I also did not include in the prep...1/2 lb. COOPER SHARP CHEESE!!!!...very essential...keep whisking!!...then add the beans .cooked pasta , & blanched broc rabe...continue until all is like a sauce of thick beauty...NOTE: do not tear up the beans while ur stirring...it will only make ur sauce too thick..but it will fuck up ur consinsity...take off ur cooled off sausages & slice them on a biased ...add them & the juice that they were sitting in 2 the whole kitten koboodle....it should be slightly soupy but on track w/ pasta vazool kinda dish..I dont really like beans ..but my wife got me makin' & eatin' this one...Peace ..

Wow…that sounds fantastic….. i want that.

Not 2 change countries ..but ..2nite we had 2 go by budget as the rest of the country..roast some links of sweet sausage in the oven until almost done..remove ,let sit...boil salted water & drop orecchiette until al dente..drain pasta till shocked (to stop cooking)...drain some cannelini beans & rinse good...blanch cleaned & picked broccoli rabe..shock that as well..prep chicken stock..(I use "Better than Boullion")...only a cup is needed..chop 4 nice size cloves of garlic....have on hand hot pepper flakes..granulated garlic...onion powder..& oregano...NOW...4 THE EXECUTION...sautee a little chopped shallot (oopps..I forgot 2 add that in the prep section)..then add the fresh garlic..sautee until all is translusent..add chicken stock then add the sliced cooled down sweet sausage..simmer 4 a good half hour 2 provide the sausage is going 2 be butter tender....add , after it reduces a bit ( I also did not include in the prep...1/2 lb. COOPER SHARP CHEESE!!!!...very essential...keep whisking!!...then add the beans .cooked pasta , & blanched broc rabe...continue until all is like a sauce of thick beauty...NOTE: do not tear up the beans while ur stirring...it will only make ur sauce too thick..but it will fuck up ur consinsity...take off ur cooled off sausages & slice them on a biased ...add them & the juice that they were sitting in 2 the whole kitten koboodle....it should be slightly soupy but on track w/ pasta vazool kinda dish..I dont really like beans ..but my wife got me makin' & eatin' this one...Peace ..
Dues or Irish12 ..I don't know what 2 pair this with..any sugesstions?

My Mary serves it with a steak or a meatloaf or pork loin, she also sometimes sauté peppers and onions with a pound of chop meat in a brown gravey.
And Beer.

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Dues or Irish12 ..I don't know what 2 pair this with..any sugesstions?

I would suggest a nice chianti

LMFAO…. He did not say Fava beans.

Beer.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.