I recently finished the audio book versions on T.J. English's "Havana Nocture" and " The Corporation". Both books are epic and worth a read/listen. English is well researched and the books real like a movie. Both should be made btw.

The cuban element to the Underworld is fascinating and was untapped. English hit gold with getting the details of these subjects. Havana Nocture is very much a testament of the Mafia's power, ingenuity, collaboration, business acumen and international presence. When you really put things together, you begin to realize that some of these people are way more important to the history of the U.S. then giving credit (speaking of the Commission level guys). Santo Trafficante shines as an elite player on par with Meyer Lansky.

The Corporation would definitely be a good film. Jose Miguel Battle is a not a cookie cutter Criminal. I had no previous knowledge nor expectations of the Criminal exploits of this group. I was pleased with the details and complete outline of the history of this group. Battle was a boss.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano