Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
DEEP WATER

Based upon a novel of the same name, the film finds Vic (Ben Affleck), a wealthy entrepreneur who knowingly allows his wife Melinda (Ana de Armas), to have extramarital affairs. However, as Melinda's lovers soon become the victims of homicide, the light is shone brightly on Vic as the prime suspect in each of their demises. Is Vic passive enough to allow his wife to cheat on him, only to then, kill the very same individual with sleeping with his wife? Or is he just a patsy. Wonderful performances by both Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas, who exemplify the very definition of a loveless marriage. Having a daughter together, Trixie, complicates things as Vic is a very attentive and loving father, while Melinda is regretful and whoring around to enjoy herself. The pacing of this is slow as we contentiously see victim after victim appear before the final "reveal" at the end that is seen miles away before being shown to the audience. Again good performances by Affleck and de Armas but nothing groundbreaking here. 6/10

Great review i12…. I am watching this right now.

We like it very much

Just up to the part when the Author guy drives off the cliff, i think its the end….

Its like the black Widow.

[Linked Image]

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.