Been watching A TON of TV lately:

-THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Disney +) was meh. Didn't really care for it until the final 3 episodes when The Mandolorian finally showed up.
-PEACEMAKER (HBO Max) was also kinda meh. Very funny, music from the 80's but I'd heard almost none of it. Not bad but not great. Would still check out a second season though.
-PAM & TOMMY (Hulu) is amazing! Disappointed there's only one episode left. Lily James & Sebastian Stan are killing it in these roles!
-JOE VS CAROLE (Peacock) I just started watching on Peacock. I'm only one episode in and so far, I'm not overly impressed. Again, not bad but nothing that has me itching for the next episode like some of the other shows I've seen lately (although I will finish this out). Story already seems rushed and I'm only 1 episode in.
-WINNING TIME: THE RISE OF THE LAKERS DYNASTY (HBO Max) premiered on Sunday on HBO Max and I thoroughly enjoyed it! This is a show I'll eagerly be anticipating next week. The actors look marvelously like the people they're playing (especially Quincy Isiah as Magic Johnson, John C. Reilly as Dr. Jerry Buss, and Jason Clark as Jerry West).

Once I wrap up PAM & TOMMY, I'll begin watching THE DROPOUT on Hulu staring Amanda Seyfried about Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes.

Last edited by Irishman12; 03/08/22 09:02 PM.