Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
A tv serie on philly mob from 1980 to 2000 on the rise and fall of Scarfo and the rise of Merlino;
A series on the mob in las vegas from the siegel murder to the blientzien murder in 1997;
A tv serie on the third colombo war.

RE:Furio..."A TV series on the Philly Mob from early 80s 2 Scumbucket Merlino's days"......Yes Furio.. I am glad ur interested...But no..a movie should be made on the "whole' of the Philly Mob....1rst ..a movie based on "Blood & Honor"..would make $$$$ @the box office..2nd..a movie ( which may materalize because Nicky Sr. is gone & Phil is going 2 do it ...)...& somebody needs 2 do it...based on "Mafia Prince"... but..hold on..Phil has more 2 expose..More about the John McCullough murder & how Long John was involved..along w/ the Greek mob boss Stevie Boores hit @ The Meletis greek restaurant where major philly disc jockey "Jerry "the Geator" Blavat was present along w/ slain Janette Curro..were about 2eat a nice meal...more about said Blavat being a "ghost" tax & Fla. house writeoff 4 Scarfo Sr.ss house & boat in FLA.....I could go on & on ....but ......I was only a kid..& my old man only told me so much tilI was old enough 2 figure it out own my own..by that time, It was 2 late...by the time I was 23..Tory Scafidi fucked my shit up in 1983..2bcontinued..goodnite.

Last edited by hoodlum; 03/06/22 04:48 AM.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...