Had 2 go 2 court yesterday down center city...while we were around ( basically down the street)..wife & I went 2 the famed Reading Terminal Market...(always went there..even as a kid LOL..)..found some thick cut deep smoked pork chops...2nite made classic Lyonaisse potatos.w/ (all done in bacon grease..onions 2..w/fresh thyme,,sweet onions & brown sugar (if u want)...veggies were a ragout of braised fresh orange carrots , baby bok choy & shitake mushrooms in bacon red vinegar reduction ...Wife luvs this shit more than I love 2 cook it b cause I like 2 turn back the clock back 2 when I was a king in the Phila. culinary world when she truly loved me...I used 2 amaze her when we 1rst met ..she's all used 2 the jinks now..I even turned her into a food fuck''n critic now...Christ...she doesn't say the "wow" factor she used 2 back in the early 2000s...lol..I know she loves me , but it's not the same..she takes my shit (cooking) 4 granted now days..I will say..as I write (say) this..I am a little buzzed..maybe drunk..& I am acting F...cking stupid...this post was actually meant 4 Dues Paid but I just keep on rambling on after a recipe.....my black lab is banging on the back door ...Good Night my bb Friends.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...