“ The Casalesi clan will never die. It is a root, you cut it and there the plant comes out. I say that the Casalesi clan will be reborn “. This said Anna Carrino , the former partner of the boss Francesco Bidognetti and now a collaborator of justice, to Roberto Saviano. The interview was aired during the Insider broadcast on Rai 3.

Carrino spoke of love for the boss until the discovery of the clandestine relationship with another woman. Then there was the escape from Casal di Principe and the beginning of collaboration with justice. Anna Carrino , who is an extremely credible collaborator for the DDA. The woman recounted the talks with the chieftain in prison and the sign language: " If he gave me a sign of the beard he referred to Francesco Schiavone Sandokan, if he touched his shoulder, as if to indicate the degrees, he referred to Alessandro Cirillo, 'o Sergente " .

THE SIGNS OF THE CASALESI CLAN
Signals that were then brought out as she tells Saviano: "I thought I had transformed, I was becoming like an affiliate," she said. During the interviews the woman invited her husband to repent but his response was peremptory: "I prefer to die in prison and not be a collaborator of justice because my children have to walk with their heads held high".

Last edited by Hollander; 02/14/22 12:14 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"