Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino

I just listened to a podcast about a guy operating in Jonestown, Pa named Russell Shorto who was supposedly connected to a philly guy named "Little Joe". Does anybody have knowledge of these guys, Ive never heard of them. I thought maybe this "Shorto" was with the Bufalinos but I couldn't find anything, maybe one of our philly guys know about this Little Joe?

Joseph Regino. He was actually with Pittsburgh family and a close confidant of LaRocca. He ran Johnstown and surrounding areas. Big in the gambling scene. His strongest and one of his key associates who was an enforcer was Samual Fascionatta. I believe both died in the 1980s around the same time of each other. They did business with Bufalino and Philadelphia guys in the gambling scene. Friend of Henry's I think has more information on him and the guys he was around. I think he was a capo of 3 to 4 soldiers.

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino

I just listened to a podcast about a guy operating in Jonestown, Pa named Russell Shorto who was supposedly connected to a philly guy named "Little Joe". Does anybody have knowledge of these guys, Ive never heard of them. I thought maybe this "Shorto" was with the Bufalinos but I couldn't find anything, maybe one of our philly guys know about this Little Joe?

Joseph Regino. He was actually with Pittsburgh family and a close confidant of LaRocca. He ran Johnstown and surrounding areas. Big in the gambling scene. His strongest and one of his key associates who was an enforcer was Samual Fascionatta. I believe both died in the 1980s around the same time of each other. They did business with Bufalino and Philadelphia guys in the gambling scene. Friend of Henry's I think has more information on him and the guys he was around. I think he was a capo of 3 to 4 soldiers.

Hes talking about Jonestown which in eastern pa not far from reading.. johnstown is outside Shittsburgh theres no way this Little Joe is Philly soldier and any farther west than Harrisburg.. im telling u its Joe Scalleat from Hazleton

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 02/06/22 03:33 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"