Binged the Cobra Kai season in a day and a half. As (almost) expected it was another INSANELY good season with so many great moments to count that time simply flew. In fact, I couldn't even believe it was over when it was over. I was almost angry lol. I'm absolutely loving the return of Terry Silver and the complexity his character has brought to the show. What a beautiful performance by Thomas Ian Griffith. He's wiser, he's even calmer, but the animal in him is always lurking behind his eyes. John may be the brain behin Cobra Kai, but Terry Silver is the cobra.

I think Cobra Kai might be the most human show in production today. If you didn't know anything about the show, you'd probably think it was about good people vs. bad people. Yet, no one is really good or bad here, but simply on their own path to redemption. Season 5 will be something for the ages, but I'm finding myself rooting for Tory more and more. Her character is either gonna make us fall in love with her or completely break our hearts.

By the way, I highly recommend you guys check out Dopesick and the new Dexter season. Loved both.

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away