Originally Posted by Irishman12
SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME

Believe the hype, this is the best Spider-Man movie ever made and has a claim to be considered the best Marvel movie of all-time as well! The film picks up directly after the events of FAR FROM HOME where Peter's identity is now public knowledge. Having his life and the lives of those closest to him irrevocably shattered, Peter turns to Dr. Strange to summon a spell that'll make the world (except for those closest to him) forget that he is Spider-Man. However, in doing so, the multiverse is opened and a long list of previous Spider-man adversaries make their way into this dimension. Plenty of surprises and cameos abound that'll make any diehard geek out while even the most casual fan will still cheer along in excitement. Funny and emotional, this film takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions, very similar to recent entries in the MCU like AVENGERS: END GAME and BLACK WIDOW to name a few. Tom Holland is brilliant as Peter Parker and for my money, he's the best to play him, taking nothing away from previous actors such as Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield who've donned the red and blue. The mid-credit scene is a wonderful crumb the audience is left to marinate on and asks more questions than it answers. With the exception of 2 cameo's I was hoping to see, there is nothing more this film could have done to improve itself. I hardly ever give out perfect ratings but this definitely earned it! 10/10

Review it again next year and see if it's still a 10/10

I cant comment as i've not seen and have no intention of seeing it but i think our ratings would differ.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon