Before the Sopranos movie came out they ran a marathon of all the Seasons and it was the first time I’ve seen many of them since they first aired. One thing I forgot about was in Season 6 they really built up Carlo’s eventual decision to turn throughout the season. It wasn’t just that his son got nabbed for drugs in the final episode. The Vito being gay thing was kind of the first incident. Carlo and the others wanted him dead but Tony wanted to keep him around only because it would make him more money. Then when Bobby got injured Carlo showed a lot if concern whereas Tony replied “Fuck that honor and loyalty bullshit”. You can tell from the way the camera stayed on Carlo that comment really pissed him off. Then the biggest Incident IMO was when Tony Carlo and Bobby were driving after visiting Hesh. Tony was being pissy for having to pay his debts and he lashed out at Carlo saying “Maybe you should start sucking cock because Vito earned three times what you do and I wouldn’t be in this mess”. That was the final straw fir Carlo and even if his son didn’t get arrested he would have eventually got back at Tony. Just great buildup from a great show!