THE DECAVALCANTE CRIME FAMILY
(Dec 2021-
BOSS
1.CHARLES MAJURI
-believed by l.e. and most on this site to have taken over in 2016 following death of guarraci.
-came from newark faction of family possible he still holds overall control of old crew.
UB
2.PHILIP ABRAMO
-released in 2018 possible that he took over as UB following 2021 death of joseph merlo sr. although unsure if merlo sr. was UB?
-has long standing connections to gambino and genovese families,bro in law is alan longo other bro in law is LOUIS CONSALVO.
-possible that abramo controls rackets for family in florida?

Florida crew/soldiers
3.anthony mannarino
4.bernard nicastro
5.rosario cocchiaro

CONS
6.FRANK NIGRO
-identified in 2015 indictment as consigliere. some charges were dropped in the case not sure if he still faces time.

CAPO
7.LOUIS CONSALVO
-would be close to abramo and is alleged to have taken over his old crew.
soldier
8.gregory rago
9.frank d'amato-one time acting consigliere.
10.james castaldo-not sure if still imprisoned following soil dump indictment.
11.jerry balzano-had rackets in ny and florida at one point.

CAPO
12.GIUSEPPE SCHIFILLITI
soldier
13.joseph miranda-if as of this he is still alive,could be possible he cont's as UB?98 yrs old.
14.francesco gatto
15.joseph sclafani-could find no intell about what crew so put here?

SOLDIER
16.EMMANUEL SORTINO
-son of gennaro who was recognized as the "link" back to ribera,sicily.
-possible that emmanuel cont's this role and reports direct to admin.

capo
17.charles stango ( I )
-serving 10 yr sentence from 2015 indictment. showing to represent the family may have 3 crews?
-not known who took over or is acting capo of crew.
soldier
18.paul colella ( I )
-i think he is imprisoned but was dealing direct with consigliere frank nigro as per indictment.

soldiers ( unknown crew )
19.gaetano vastola
20.daniel annunziata
21.carl corsentino-operate funeral home in elizabeth,nj.
22.francesco paparatto
23.mimmo marzullo
24.john j riggi-son of former boss.
25.vincent j riggi-son of former boss.

notes
-i have not included any imprisoned members save for stango and colella to try to show strength of family currently on the street.
-i do not live in NJ and do not have any first hand knowledge of the state or cities that the decavs operate.
-this research was done solely using the internet so as far as accuracy the best i could come up with.
-the only other comment being during the 2015 stango indictment stango mentioned that the family were planting flags in new orleans,los angeles and las vegas??
now i can buy las vegas as stango lived in the state but the other 2 ? looking for a comment or 2 on that could find nothing.